What I was doing 10 years ago: finishing high school, working at Sports Authority and wishing a certain loser was my boyfriend
5 things on today's to-do list: 1. work 2. chiropractor 3. work out 4. hang with Kinners & Shephard 5. WATCH "THE OFFICE"
5 snacks I enjoy: 1. Is Diet Dr Pepper considered a snack? 2. Cookie dough 3. baked lays 4. granola bars 5. peanut butter m&ms
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire: 1. Boob Job 2. Travel 3. Save for retirement 4. Pay off debt 5. Save for Kinley's education
5 bad habits: 1. Worrying 2. picking/scratching sores, bumps, etc. 3. is caffeine considered bad? 4. gossiping 5. overeating (that should have been #1)
5 places I have lived: 1. Mom & Dad's house (Mesa, AZ) 2. Debbie Wilstead's house (Mesa, AZ) 3. Condo in Utah w/the coolest roommates ever 4. Grandma's house (Mesa, AZ) 5. Finally my own house (Queen Creek, AZ)
5 jobs I've had: 1. Sports Authority 2. Receptionist (PB Bell) 3. Accts. Payable/Rec. (ET Venture Group) 4. Dental Asst 5 Acct. (MT Builders) and my favorite... MOM
***Now I tag Julie, Alys and Tara
4 months - an Eden update
12 years ago
4 comments:
ha ha, I forgot you lived at Debbie's!
Oh yah, and I count as a roommate right?! ;)
Yay, this is the first time I've been tagged on all the blog tag things . Muchas Gracias
Hello, is this thing on?
So yeah. Lol. Just wondering? And maybe someone can tell me? Why I didn't get tagged, lol? Do you know who I'm mocking? lol? Becoase it's all greek to me. And 10 years from now he will have a 13 year-old daughter. Lol.
J/K. But seriously. Why didn't I get tagged? Leave your answer after the beep....BEEP!
Post a Comment