Okay, so I know it doesn't look like night, but we had a blast for FHE (family home evening)! We met for dinner at Cravings (one of my new favs!) Then we went to Dippin Dots, I had no idea what Dippin Dot were all about, but I'm not gonna lie- I'm in love! I recommend the mint chocolate! Then we went home to play in the water. I love family time!

3 comments:
Your a Skinny mama! Looks like you guys had fun. BTW, Dippin' Dots are super yummy and FUN! I-yousta to get them at the movie theater from the vending machine, but they never had mint! I must to try it in Ai-di-zona!
I was just wondering.....that sprinkler looks like sooooo much fun; could it by any chance be a LITTLE MERMAID sprinkler, circa 2008? Because if so, then Kinley is the luckiest little kid ever!
BTW: will there be any blogs about the suction-vac 7350? SV7350 Club or DIE!
BTW squared: I LOVE THE ANTONIO REFERENCE IN JULIE'S COMMENT. I doubt that Mark Isaacs is that funny!
BTW cubed: yes, skinny. whatevski. 85% happy, 15% jealous.
Post a Comment