Saturday, September 6, 2008

Foiled!








So, me and Kinley were bored today because Daddy took an extra, extra, EXTRA long nap. After a couple hours we decided to punk Daddy. Our plan was to knock on the bedroom window to wake him up and then squirt him with the hose when he came out to see what was going on....Well Daddy was too smart for that, he turned the hose off on his way around the corner. When I un-kinked it to try to squirt him, no water came out. When I tried to see what was wrong with it, he turned it back on and I got all wet, needless to say, a water fight ensued.






We love spontaneous Saturdays!!!







PS I thought it was an unspoken rule that you don't get Mommy's hair wet, apparently Shephard didn't know.

6 comments:

Tawnya said...

HA I love it! Shephard's pose is just awesome. You married a keeper.

Taylors said...

your backyard looks awesome! i love playing with the hose and water fights!

Jasmyn said...

I love water fights! But Shephard should have to buy you something extra special for getting your hair wet...that is so not allowed!

Lil Beck said...

OK, the dude needs to be taught a lesson. Call me after work some night very soon. We will reign holy terror on his head. He's gettin a beat-down.

Heather said...

LOL. That's so funny. You're family is so cute.

Julie said...

I don't believe it. Shephard NEVER takes naps. Who are you trying to kid, here? BTW, it is a rule not to get a girls' hair wet. He's busted!