Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Pics 2008

10 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! Alys did a great job.

Heather said...

Those pictures are awesome!! I agree Alys did fantastic and she had adorable subjects to work with.

I LOVE the Mesa Arts Center for pictures. There are so many cute shot opportunities there.

IronLawGirl said...

Wow! Alys did those?! She's good. But I guess it's easy when you are all so good looking.

Taylors said...

you look sexy in the pic where your hands are in the water. All the pics turned out so good!!

Tawnya said...

They are so good!! The one with your hands in the water looks like you're waiting for another child to come join in.

Janelle said...

I did not know you had a blog. I love blogging! I love the picture :) Katie asks about Kinley frequently. She has a really good memory. We would love to have her over again sometime soon!

Tracy Ann said...

Wow!! Alys did those!!! Those are awesome!! Can I have one for my family wall? Wow, wow, wow! Speachless I am..ha --love ya Yoda.

♥shannon♥ said...

Gorgeous pix! Happy New Year!

The Howell's said...

what great photos. you are a beautiful family.

Christine said...

Hey Jody, I just stumbled on your blog. What great pictures! Your daughter is unbelievably adorable!

Emily is really missing you already as her leader. You'd been touched listening to her and Rebekkah Chapman talking about on the way home from school on Tuesday. It was so cute.