A friend of Shephard's is having a fund-raising event on Saturday, February 14th to benefit their conjoined twins. Check out the following link if you are interested in learning more about the event http://www.twosisters-oneheart.blogspot.com/ or check out their blog to learn more about the girls: http://www.emmaandtaylorbailey.blogspot.com.
4 months - an Eden update
12 years ago

4 comments:
You are so sweet for your comment on my last post. YOu work full time and still offer to watch my kids...thanks for being such a good friend. How about we just get together instead on one of these Fridays coming up!:)
Hey Jodi - I just wanted to wish you good luck at your race this Saturday! Not that you'll need luck, you'll do great. Hope to see you Monday :)
Ok....everything ok?? It has been almost 2 months since your last post. Just checking in on you....
Things are just ok. I am working 11 hours days right now so I don't have a ton of time to blog or anything to blog about.
Also, I just had a miscarriage and I'm trying to get over that.
Post a Comment