Okay, so we (Shephard, Kinley and I) are just sitting at a stop light minding our own business when BAM! we get rear-eded. Let me start off by saying we are not the slightest bit injured, but this is now the THIRD time we have been rear-ended in that car. What is the deal? I'm tired of going to the body shop and getting the same thing fixed. I'm sick of dealing with insurance companies or the other drivers.
If anyone is in the market for a Jeep, let me know- I'll give you a smokin' deal!
4 months - an Eden update
12 years ago
5 comments:
NO WAY!!!! Get a great settlement. ;)
That's horrible...such a pain (no pun intended) to deal with!! Nice to see a new post from you, stranger! ♥
Yeek, I would have to agree and say you are cursed with a jeep...Maybe time to trade it in?
Seriously!!! Please tell me they were not losers with no insurance...I think it is time to start car shopping.
oh no! that sucks, sorry!
Post a Comment