Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm BACK!

I'm not sure if there is anyone who still follows my blog, but if you're out there, I'm still alive! I have been trying to work through some postpartum depression and health problems (nothing serious).

Since I posted last, Shephard FINISHED SCHOOL, Kinley (4yrs old) started school and Ava (7 months old) has 2 teeth, crawls and is trying to cruise. As for me, after deciding that "giving up" is not an option, I decided I needed a new hobby. In the words of Forest Gump, "From then on I was running." It increases endorphins that help fight depression and helps me shed some lbs. which help with my health problems.

I guess my point is, I hope you're still out there and I'm sure my posts will get more interesting in the weeks to come.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

I'm glad you're back!

Braden and Cheri said...

I can't wait! I've been dying to hear more about your family!

Taylors said...

yay!! its a bout time!!! ;)

IronLawGirl said...

I'm still here!

Jasmyn said...

Good to have you back Jodi! We miss you:)