Monday, November 15, 2010

PaRaDe!

This year Kinley got to be in the Veteran's Day Parade! Kinley was under the impression that everyone was there to see her.

The "Iddie Biddies" are in the trailer and the older girls are marching behind.

Miss Aubrey is helping the "Biddies" remember their moves.



This is our cheering section. It was Celeste's birthday (the blonde in the front/middle). Every year we let her believe this is her birthday parade.

The Dance Addiction Dancers and Cheerleaders. Miss Tracy is on the far right.





I think it's required to make pouty lips when you have lip stick on. (I know, I know, she could really use some chapstick)


The parade was loads of fun and we are looking forward to the Tempe Light Parade on the 27th.

A special thanks to Alys for taking pics for us!


2 comments:

Tawnya said...

She looks too grown up with those big blue eyes and lipstick!

Jasmyn said...

She is adorable!!! Ahhhh, brings me back to our parade days...they seem soooo long ago!