Shephard took a Monday off to help me take the girls to get their shots. I was so excited to have him home, that I planned a family outing and invited my parents. Little did I know it was Martin Luther King Day and the place was so crowded.
(As a side note, my 6 year old niece, Celeste, has informed us that it is called "Black Martins" day and they shoot black people on that day. Had I known that I would have made Shephard stay home. Luckily he didn't get shot. I don't know if it is because they only shoot black people named Martin, or if he isn't black enough. I'll have to ask Celeste.)
Here is Ava making a baboon face. Kinley did the same thing when she was Ava's age. I wish I could find her pic to put them side-by-side.
Kinley always wants to pet the goats and requested that I include a goat picture.
Here is Ava making a baboon face. Kinley did the same thing when she was Ava's age. I wish I could find her pic to put them side-by-side.
Kinley always wants to pet the goats and requested that I include a goat picture.


3 comments:
How fun! And I bet Shephard didn't get shot because his name isn't Martin.
ha ha ha, I'm glad you'r back to blogging.
This post totally made me laugh out loud! "Black Martin's Day" Ha!
Post a Comment