What is your husband's name? Shephard Allen Jackson
How long have you been together? We've been married 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? 3 of the longest years of my life. I was ready to get married a couple years before he was.
Who eats more? I do hands down.
Who said I love you first? I can't remember- its been almost a decade.
Who is taller? Is there anyone shorter than me?
Who has more speeding tickets? We both tie at zero (knock on wood)
Who is smarter? Shephard is definitely smarter!
Who is more sensitive? Me, I'm always crying about something.
Who does the laundry? I do 99.9% of the laundry, but he doesn't mind helping.
Who does the dishes? I do most of the dishes, but Shephard is good about unloading them.
Who sleeps on the right? It's the closest side to the bathroom so naturally I do.
Who pays the bills? I do- I'm really good at spending the money.
Who mows the lawn? He does. He's very good at keeping our yard nice.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but he's a great cook.
Who drives when you are together? Shephard, I hate driving.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me. I'm a spoiled brat, but he made me that way.
Who kissed whom first? He kissed me, but I made him wait a long time before I would let him.
Who asked out who first? I can't remember- we mostly hung out in a group.
Who proposed? Shephard did, but I foiled his first two attempts, so his proposal didn't turn out as romantic as he had hoped.
Who has more siblings? I do. 6 kids in my family, 5 in his.
4 months - an Eden update
12 years ago
1 comments:
I love learning more about husbands! So anyhoo, I'm going to be down this weekend, so maybe you should come down too (from Queen Creek that is). I get here Thurs. evening and leave Sun. morning. Hopefully Tawnya will have had the baby by then so there's another reason to drive down :)
Post a Comment