Tuesday, March 4, 2008

THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE RECALLED

Kinley saw this huge rubber "quack quack" from across the store and since she is so "into" ducks lately, I thought what the heck, it seems harmless enough, so I bought it.
She wanted to take a bath the second we got home, so again, I obliged. Kinley was having the time of her life with her gi-normous duck. Things seemed to be going well until.....
I look down and notice a "floater" in the tub. Kinley knows my stance on #2ing in the tub, but I asked just in case she forgot and she assured me that she didn't do it. Who does that leave?

Walmart won't leave an official comment on my blog about this situation and the local news stations refuse to return my calls about getting this recall notice on the news. That means its up to everyone reading this blog to get the word out. Our kids deserve to take a bath without worrying about duck BMs.




3 comments:

Morris Mama said...

You need to have her tested for e coli poisoning! I heard ducks carry a large amount of it.

IronLawGirl said...

oh my, that's AWESOME!!!!!! it's even green!!!! ;)

Taylors said...

lol, thats hilarious :)