So, I have been reading a book about getting out of debt and I've turned into the biggest cheap-skate. It's kind of a game to me to see how long I can go without spending money. For our date-night this weekend, we took Kinley to the sitter's (we do a kid-swap, so that was free) had a candle-light dinner at home (I already had all the ingredients, so free) and watched a dvd (we didn't rent or buy it, so again- FREE). I want to know what everyone else does for cheap date nights...
4 months - an Eden update
12 years ago
8 comments:
The first Friday of each month the AZ Science Center has a FREE adults only night. I am thinking we might get a baby-sitter and go this Friday - you guys in?? :) And, what book are you reading? We just started reading The Total Money Makeover and even though I'm not even done with it, I'm totally sold and hard-core into eliminating our debt! (see my blog for my post on this)
What's date night? We dont have date nights anymore since we are in Cali and it actually costs now to get a babysitter. And that aint cheap!!!!
Taco Bell and the Dollar Movies! Always a good time.
We love Netflix since actually going to the movies is rare, and whenever we rent from the store we never get it back on time. It is anywhere from $10-15 per month and you can watch and return as often as you like!!
Todd and I like the drive-ins. On a normal day it costs $6.25 per adult and I think Tuesdays are even cheaper. They play double features and they are movies that are currently in theaters. So instead of spending like $40, you are only spending $12.50.
1st off, simply LOVE the new motiff on the blog.
2nd, my date last weekend consisted of a dude sitting on his couch eating ruffles and french onion dip while we watched a pay-per-view. So yeah.
What did Shephard think about your date? Tell him to calm down every once in awhile - he is just amped up all the time! (sarcasm)
So what kinds of things do you guys do for Noche de Hogar?
I have a game for you...it's called update your blog every once in a dang while so your sister will have something to read when it's slow at work.
Plus, what about your trip to the farmer's market? You could take pictures of the produce....not everyone has fresh produce.
Howdaya like me now? That JUST happened.
Post a Comment