Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

href="http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/create.php?widget=photofx&src=emcr?refid=31837064">


Sorry about the "up the nose" pic of me, but this was the only picture I got of all three of us. The 4th of July is such a sentimental holiday for me because Shephard and I had our first date on the 4th, we got engaged 3 years later on the 4th and Kinley was due on the 4th. I always anticipate some grand event with all my friends and/or family because I love celebrating it. This year I as the 4th approached, I was feeling bummed at the lack of family and friends who were available to celebrate with. I felt silly firing up the grill for the three of us, but we did it anyway. I was pouting around all day, but leave it the Kinners to cheer me up. We walked to the huge park that they just built by my house to watch fireworks and as soon as the park was in site, her face lit up and she said "YESSSSSSSSSS!" It turned out we picked the best spot to watch the fireworks and Kinley's enthusiam made the night special for me and Shephard. Sorry this blog was so long!!

1 comments:

Lil Beck said...

Are you kidding me? That is the cutest nose ever!! (well maybe next to Kinley's) I'm tote jel of your awes fam. You guys are great 'rents. XOXO